This website is the property of HOTEL NUEVO PORTIL GOLF , C \ Cristobal Colón s / n 21459
New Portil Cartaya (Huelva).
1. Access and use of the company's website will be subject to these general conditions. The use in all the web pages owned by the company implies the full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each moment in which the user accesses it.
The company reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and content, without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes or that violates the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or that in any way, harms the normal operation of the page or of any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are especially prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or it is legally permitted;
- Delete or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of the company or its owners, fingerprints or any other technical means for recognition;
- Try to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to users or habitual users on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any harm to the company's website .
- Send messages or send chains of electronic messages not requested or consented by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify the company by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists as well as to make available to third parties data collected from them, to carry out the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material to third parties that:
- Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or general actions that are contrary to the law, generally accepted morality and good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
- It is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or extemporaneous, being able to deceive about its object or about the communicant's intentions;
- Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without your prior authorization;
- Violate the business secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- In any way, it undermines the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, deceptive or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
- Contain HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the company's web pages are subject to Intellectual and / or Industrial Property regulations. The rights to the contents correspond to the company or third parties, where appropriate. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for their personal and private use, their use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
Emrpesa not responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the website l a company or content provided by others. The company is not responsible for any damages to the software or hardware of the user arising from access to the website l a company or use of information or applications contained therein. The company does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its website. The company does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the website l a company are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, it is forbidden access to them and their use by users, and if this is produce, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, these being obliged to comply with the applicable national laws. The use made of information and content appearing on the website of l to company and / or access to other websites of third parties via connections or "links" that appear on the page l company will be held under the sole responsibility of those who perform such acts, not being l a company responsible in any way for any damages arising from such use or activities.
When a person registers on the website of l a company your personal data will become part of the automated personal data file created by l a company under its own responsibility, for the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the User, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing tasks, and the carrying out of promotional and advertising activities for products, services or activities related to the company. The company undertakes to transfer these personal data only to the entities of its Group of companies for the purposes indicated above. The User consents to l a company can make use of their data browsing the Internet to send from the browser and / or additional software module to address messaging internal, information and advertising l business.
The company informs the user about the possibility for exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by l a company in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection Personal and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User, and where appropriate his representative, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is specified. In the case of representation, it must be proved by means of a reliable document.
If, subsequently, a User wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, he may communicate this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The company undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep it, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations. in force at all times. The company informs that it does not carry out verifications on the veracity of the data, so it will adhere, in each case, to the data entered by the User, whether they are true or not.
7. Record of visits
On each server access to enterprise l IP address from browsing the user and recorded it , and the pages you visit from l to collect company. These data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views l to company.
The portal of http://www.nuevoportilgolf.es/ allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users searching for information, content and Internet services, without in any case can be considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paraty.es portal must be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the hotellasnuevo.es portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
- Reproduction is not allowed in any case, services or content portal l to company.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party rights;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the portal, nor on the services or contents thereof;
- They were not deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the portal paraty.es without the express permission of l to company.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to l to company.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between l a company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or that l company has authorized the Hyperlink or supervised known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on said portal.
The company does not market, previously control, or own the content, services and information available on these web pages, not being responsible for them or the information and statements included in them.
The company is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may derive from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages. web not managed by itself.
The company reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of a company l All the information you received through this website shall be deemed transferred to a company l gratuitously. E-mail will not be considered a valid medium for the purposes of filing claims. These should be addressed to the Legal Department of l company, located in C \ Christopher Columbus s / n 21459 Nuevo Portil Cartaya (Huelva) that indicate in all cases the procedure to follow.
All matters relating to the website of l a company governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga, waiving any privilege that may apply.
The client accepts and agrees to comply during his stay with the rules and hygienic sanitary measures established by the hotel and imposed by the Ministry of Health.